Unlock your phone
If your handset is locked to another network, you’ll need to contact your old provider to let them know you’re switching and they’ll be able to support with unlocking your phone. For more help on this, check our FAQs.
Activate your SIM
Pop your new Asda Mobile SIM card into your phone and activate your SIM by making a call, sending a text or using some data. We recommend you call 2732 from your Asda Mobile SIM so we can register your details and answer any questions you might have. All calls to our Customer Service are free of charge!
Keep your number
It’s super easy to keep your old number when you join us. Simply contact your old network provider and ask for a PAC code. Then call us on 2732 and we’ll happily transfer your number for free. For more details on this process, just visit our FAQs.
Access your voicemail
To access your voicemail with Asda Mobile, simply dial 222 from your phone. If this doesn’t work, it’s simple to set up, just follow these instructions.
You can top up by using the top up card found in your new SIM pack, just make sure you link it to your account first by calling us on 2732 and following the automated instructions. You can also top-up by phone, text or by buying an Asda Mobile voucher in store. For full details, check our top-up information page.
Menu & hints
We’ve created some clever keywords for you to use by text to give you some quick answers to simple questions you might have. Simply text the short code to 2732 for free and we’ll send you a message back
- BAL – Check your credit balance and any bundle allowance on your account.
- MENU - If you forget any keywords, text MENU to get some help.
- INFO – Find out how many minutes, texts and data are included in our bundles.
- TOPUP – For instructions on how to top-up by text, (you need to register your card details with us first).
- VOUCHER – For details on how to top-up by voucher code purchased in store.
- MY BUNDLE - use this to find out which bundles you have on your account and when they will expire or renew.