Try an extreme sport
Are you feeling like a daredevil this year? If so, why not consider bungee jumping, skydiving or zip lining to get your heart racing.
There are some fantastic locations to bungee jump including:
- Kawarau Bridge in New Zealand
- Macau Tower in China
- UK destinations such as Cheshire and Windsor
If skydiving seems more appealing to you, consider some of these places:
- Blue hole - You'll be skydiving into crystal clear tropical waters from 10,000ft over the Blue Hole.
- Dubai - One of the most famous skydiving sites in the world, you'll be flown to 13,000ft and freefalling at 120mph over the island.
- Las Vegas - Skydive from a hot air balloon and see the iconic sites of Las Vegas including Red Rock National Park.
Or maybe you would prefer to zipline, some great destinations are:
- New Zealand - Home to the most stunning scenery, a 656-foot long zipline is the best way to experience this!
- Costa Rica - Glide from platform to platform learning about both the wildlife and volcano activity on the way.
- Puerto Rico - Home to the world's longest zip line which measures approximately 7,324 feet long.
Book the trip of a lifetime
There's always that one place you've wanted to visit your whole life, but it's just never happened. You might be longing for a busy city trip like New York, or a more relaxing beach holiday in the tropical islands of the Caribbean.
Travel the world
Do you ever have the urge to pack your bags and catch a one-way flight across the world? Travelling is such an incredible activity that introduces us to new cultures, puts us outside our comfort zone and generally gives us a different outlook on life.
Get close to nature
Nature is an extremely precious thing and getting up close and personal with some of the world's most beautiful creations could be yet another addition to your bucket list.
- Travel to Costa Rica for an incredible Sea Turtle expedition - Take the night time expedition across the beach where you will search for turtles.
- Dive with Whale Sharks in Africa - The largest fish in the world which can reach lengths of up to 14m and weigh up to 15 tons.
- Bathe and feed Elephants in Thailand - There are some incredible elephant sanctuaries in Asia, in particular, Thailand. Caring for the elephants and bathing them is a truly unforgettable experience.
Take up a new hobby
Starting a new hobby is something that isn't as extreme as our other suggestions yet is still a great idea to add to your bucket list. If you're looking for a new hobby, why not take up a sport? Whether it be outdoors or indoors, there is a sport perfect for everyone.
You could try out:
- Sailing, swimming or scuba diving
- Football, rugby or basketball
- Tennis, squash or badminton
Hopefully, we have fuelled your adrenaline and adventurous side enough for you to get started on that bucket list!